Quinn Infrastructure has unparalleled experience in building and maintaining electrical, mechanical, fire, fibre, building fabric and ancillary power engineering services for the UK Rail and Utilities networks.
Through decades of excellence delivering projects and maintenance on mainline, mass transit and light railway networks, we use our proven skills of working live in complex environments, to deliver safe and effective end-to-end solutions for depot, station and lineside works.
We have a fully trained directly employed workforce of 200 managers, engineers, skilled operatives and support staff and access to further resource via our approved supply chain.
The company brings its roots from three decades of successful trading as MJ Quinn Integrated Services, having started its first railway contract in 1987 at Kings Cross, working alongside London Underground on the upgrade of fire systems within their transport network.
We pride ourselves on a fully managed delivery model, which means:
- We strive to use local resource, creating a positive, lasting impact on the areas we serve
- We provide a single point of contact for fault reporting and rectification, with support from our 365/24/7 Network Operations Centre
- Our on-call system allows us to deal with or escalate problems effectively and engage with our supply chain, enabling us to source items quickly
- Our directly employed teams apply practical know-how and skills, carrying out installation, servicing and maintenance work in a safe and efficient manner
- We provide an all-encompassing, ‘whole lifecycle’ offering to clients, providing fully integrated Building Services solutions for the UK Rail and Utilities networks
Our in-house capability enables a prompt, flexible approach to project delivery, adding value to projects, frameworks and maintenance works across the entire rail and utilities networks.
Registered as a Limited Company. Within first year, works for LUL had begun.
Awarded part of the fibre CONNECT contract, a four year £30m project to install the LAN for London.
Successful Fire Maintenance contract for London Underground.
Became supplier for Network Rail at Euston specialising in Fire and Electrical project works
Awarded Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance contract on Jubilee, Northern, Piccadilly, Bakerloo, Victoria and Sub-surface lines.
Awarded Network Rail Managed Stations Fire Maintenance.
Received Network Rail Principal Contractors Licence
Business was restructured and the Rail Infrastructure Division was renamed as Quinn Infrastructure, to target the Rail and Utilities markets.
Quinn Infrastructure has updated its branding and delivery model, allowing new offices to open in Birmingham and Cardiff, following successful delivery in those areas.