Working within the Logistics Department which is a shared services function you will co-ordinate the vehicle distribution and storage premises for all vehicles required for Quinn Infrastructure personnel.
- Management of the Quinn Infrastructure Fleet
- Maintaining a database of vehicles, drivers etc
- Maintain a tracking database and providing management information / data any non-compliance of Company Policy
- Ensuring company vehicle drivers sign and adhere to company policy
- Carrying out regular checks of vehicles
- Ensuring all Quinn Infrastructure fleet are legally compliant, MOTs, services etc
- Preparing and overseeing vehicle insurance claims and traffic offences
- Adopting best practice methods for procuring vehicles and vehicle accessories
- Retention & Management of company FORS accreditation
- Acting as company Noise Pollution champion
- Pro – Actively Lead, Manage, monitor and benchmark the following:
· Distance travelled and fuel used by vehicle type – specifically CO2, Nox & Particulate Matter emissions
· Road traffic collision and incident data by vehicle type
· Transport related fines and penalty charges
· Reducing fuel consumption
· Minimizing environmental impact
· Details of fleet performance management, enabling analysis
· Have (or plan) Fuel efficiency and emissions reduction initiatives
· Road risk data management
· Developing and leading fleet Initiatives, campaigns and training
· Completing periodic review meetings with fleet insurance provider in regards to assessing road risk profile and claims handling.
· Professional Development Plans for each driver staff member
· Assessments in regards to noise impacts of operational activities, driver behaviour and equipment used at operating centres and client locations
· Annual Fleet Plan Inc communication of FORS and other relevant fleet information
· Delivery of internal fleet campaigns with clear objectives and success measures.
· Internal Communications
- Ensure confidentiality of all correspondence and work related issues
- To comply with Quinn Infrastructure Company Policies
· Strong planning and organisation skills, able to effectively prioritize, multi-task, execute tasks in a high-pressure environment against tight deadlines.
· Highly accountable, able to ‘own’ required outcomes and ensure deadlines are met.
· Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to assess situations and identify solutions
· Ability to influence and communicate at all levels.
· Accurate with a high attention to detail.
· Professional and confident to communicate across the business at all levels.
· Quick to adapt to new software and technical tools.
· Competent and proficient understanding of and experience with Microsoft Packages, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Commercial Fleet Vehicle Management
- Hold FORS Practitioner status
Culture and Behaviors:
· Works with passion and enthusiasm to succeed.
· Have the ability to build relationships quickly with all stakeholders
· Happy to work with others to achieve a common goal.
· Willingness and enthusiastic to get involved with all tasks.
· Comfortable and experienced in working closely with other departments/ teams and collaborative team working is essential.
Hours & Environment
- Flexible working will be required in order to meet set deadlines
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, attending site or off-site meetings.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@quinninfrastructure.co.uk.