Dual Fuel Smart Metering Engineers – £36k per annum basic plus bonus
We’re looking for Dual Fuel Smart Metering Engineers to join our growing utilities team.
There has never been a more exciting time to come join us and be part of the Quinn Infrastructure team. To find out a little more about the role and what we’re looking for keep reading…..
What we need you to do:
· Install SMETS 2 and traditional gas and electric domestic meters in both domestic and commercial premises across all major utilities providers
What we need you to bring:
· A minimum of 12mths SMETS 2 Dual Fuel Meter installation experience
· Either Dual Fuel Level 2 in Smart Metering or ACS CCN1 & MET1 plus demonstrable evidence of previous electrical metering installation
· Either currently hold a recent or be prepared to undertake basic disclosure clearance
· IT literate, including ability to learn & use in-house applications
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Collaborative team working capability
· Enthusiasm, drive & decisiveness
· Excellent customer service skills
What you’ll get in return:
· Competitive salary package which includes basic salary of £36,000 per annum, 29 days annual leave per annum (incl. public holidays), company vehicle & fuel card, 45hr standard working week, work place pension (where eligible) and all engineers have access to an installation bonus scheme which is paid monthly (further details below)
The Bonus Scheme
The install bonus will apply when an Engineer achieves in excess of 25 points in a week as per the allocations below.
Single Install – 1 Point
Dual Install – 1.5 Points
Emergency Job – 0.5 Point
1. A bonus of £35 is paid for each Single or Dual Install that has been successfully completed after 25 points per week are reached.
2. The bonus amount will be paid one month in arrears, which means your first bonus will be paid in your second pay.
3. You will be paid the bonus with your salary.
4. Any CAT1 fails will result in any bonus for additional work being void.
· Support and mentoring to develop your career goals
· Additional training development opportunities
· Opportunity to grow and develop in a forward thinking company
To apply for this job email your details to HR@quinninfrastructure.co.uk.